Monday, August 24, 2009

Lahoda family reunion

Vern and Great Grandma.

It had been a long time, like years since Jason's whole family has been together.
So we had one day were we all just hung out, swam, ate, played games, and visited.
Grandma, Uncle stewart, Jordon, Grandpa with Hunter and Uncle Hugh, sitting around visiting.

Grandpa Lahoda with Hunter, and there cousin Jordon.


Cousins playing cards. Ethan, Lindsy, Sydney and Caleb.

Lindsey and Kyle. I just love this picture, too cute!



Caleb, Ethan Lindsey with Kyle and Uncle Stewart.


Yum, Yum!!

Cousins, Rachel and Robin with Hunter.

Grandpa Lahoda and Aunt Darcey, eating the best cake ever.
Thanks Darcey for the best cake ever. This cake was so yummy, you couldn't eat just one piece(well I couldn't anyways) I still need the recipe.



Lindsy Ethan and Uncle Ron.
Caleb and I.

Uncle Hugh, Uncle Don, Aunt Arlene, Rachel,Robin Sydney and Hunter.

Caleb, Aunt April , me (partial stewart, uncle Ron), Lindsey and Ethan.


Aunt April bringing out the icecream. I swear i ate more icecream on this vacation then this entire year.

No comments:

Post a Comment