Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Hunter & Sydney!!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNTER!!!

I can't believe my baby is already 1yrs old.
Yes I made the cake and i think it turned out pretty cute.





He couldn't wait to get at it.



I think the kids had more fun showing him how to unwrap his gifts.


Thanks Grandpa and grandma Lahoda for the shakers there alot of fun.



Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Mouritsen for the Tiger pillow and puzzel.
He loves pushing Mator around the house.

So cute!!



Yum!




He loved his icecream cone, and had a blast rubbing it all over his belly.


Eating every last drop.









HAPPY BIRTHDAY SYDNEY!!!!!!

Sydney helped me make these cute flower cupcakes.








Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the Canadian Money!




Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Mouritsen for the bath set!!



She loved all her clothes, expecially the Hannah Montana out fit.




and now she doesn't have to use my flat iron.
She loves having her own.





She also got a mp4 player at her party with friends before we left, i knew she would need it for the long drive.

















No comments:

Post a Comment